Saturday, January 5, 2013

-4th-

my china friend aka ex-roommate,i didnt expect he can do any good favor to me since he likes smoking,carlsberg,online game every day though i've been here for 2 months,BUT,thankful to his consideration like giving me fine wardrobe,bottom bed,automatically switch off light and sound when i sleep,talking with me in good manner,dint angry of me closing and open door frequently every morning and night,haha,use his washing machine,changing light tube,and lastly he left his speaker here,haha,too heavy for him to bring back to china,so,yea,im lucky i think, he is GONGJUN. surely i will visit him not now.
the starting 4 days of 2013, did i manage to think and handle everything in brand new 2013 and 21st ' ways?
did i plan and decide as well as determine something rationally or depending mood like the pasts?
im still wondering ...im still working myself up..and im still learning and doing..
2011 to 2012,the word 'change' always be kept in my stubborn and ego mind until 2013.keep it on.i think one day i will truely and definitely realize the true meaning of 'change'.
201314,have you told ur beloved? i havent. it's not a suitable numbering i should say. there's still a bridge.Passing it ,time's needed.
First futsal game in 2013 just now,freaking qio.
you know,everybody pursue his/her dream using their own ways.I used to think of all kind of stupid things to fulfill my 'what should i do in the year' list. I was just too young when thinking all of them,but im just too old when i think that all those are childish and wont be happened in such a shameful ways. wtf,im still young, aint i??? so,apologize to those who're ridiculed by me that always doing childish matter,u have your own thoughts. I used to not be a person who like to judge others,didnt i? so,still the same,live for yourself,live your life,but not to be selfish,sometimes,i think occasional selfishness is still with me.trying to throw it out.
Midnight blogging are always irrational and emotional and unacceptable.
awaiting Les Miserable tomorrow, my anne hathaway.
and somehow i think that....1 month and 5 days of waiting is just too long. i cnt wait. u know,time's always the key factor of everything's changes.ya,TIME!!!
let nature takes its course? this's always the way i can be so optimistic in my life,yet, initiative is indispensable.
yea,goodnight,
im enjoyed in blogging under a desk lamp,blowing in of wind from windows in front of my desk,light off (off  automatically,electrical problem ==) if fortunately i cn stay here for 3 yrs, life's indeed great.

No comments: